Monday, September 7, 2009

Dedicated to Dad

Dedicated to Dad:

So for those of you who may not be aware, I have the a small reputation of being somewhat of a "face wash snob". Probably since the 6th grade, I have complained or stressed about forgetting my face wash on a camping trip or changing brands because this one dries my face out etc... And always, my Dad never fails to reply with "you should just use a bar of soap like me" and then I would squeal and scream over how awful that would be and how wrong he is...Well, guess what I have been using to wash my face over the past 14 days: soap. And not a high quality dermatologist tested/recommended bar; this is the free sorry-excuse for soap that I got at my hotel stay my first night in Paris...and my skin has never been better! Ha. Dad, I guess you were right after all...strangely it often seems to turn out that way eventually :)

And additionally, I shared with my class the link on Wikipedia to the Beatles songs in French by various artists that my Dad used at my Farewell Fete and I want to share it with you now, as well as, what has turned into my apartment's Paris theme song for the year:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptations_de_chansons_des_Beatles_en_fran%C3%A7ais

And our theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMuNfs89yE

Enjoy!

1 comment: