Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 - December 23-25, 2009

On the 23th, I headed to Les Galleries Lafayette and Printemps to check out the Christmas decorations and last minute shopping rush! There were decorations everywhere as well as people... So fun!



Dior, J'adore! I got myself some Dior J'adore perfume for Christmas...how spoiled am I for a Parisian Christmas!? It smells so yummy; I LOVE it!


Tea & macaroons: I wish I could have taken this whole table home with me!

To take a break from all the craziness of the French Department stores, I visited Notre Dame for the first time in the evening Every year, there is a massive decorated Christmas tree in the plaza.



Christmas Eve, I went to the special Christmas service at the American Church (though it was packed and I was stuck in the side wing) I got to sing carols in the beautifully decorated sanctuary.



No comments:

Post a Comment